Can't halve-tempo some beats in EOF after importing .svl

PabloAriz

Question

Alright, so after I create the beat map using Sonic Visualizer, I import it on EOF and most of the anchors are, let's say, 160-180 bpm when the song is actually 80-90 bpm, and I can't hit the Halve bpm button because it's grayed out. Is there any way to solve this? Because it's not like some of them are doubled, it's all of them.

I've tried all the different methods on Sonic Visualizer (tempo and beats) and the results are the same.

Any help would be appreciated!

3 answers to this question

I'd rather sync the song manually than having to halve each of the anchors sonic visalizer calculated, but that's just my opinion. :)

I know you can double BPM but not halve it, it's always been like this and I can not tell you why :/

• Like 1

You can halve it, it's just that there have to be at least two beats in the same tempo between the selected beat and the next tempo change. Otherwise the function gets disabled because it is only meant to be used that way. If you want, you can select a beat and delete it with Beat>Delete to remove it and thin out the number of beats.

• Like 1

You can halve it, it's just that there have to be at least two beats in the same tempo between the selected beat and the next tempo change. Otherwise the function gets disabled because it is only meant to be used that way. If you want, you can select a beat and delete it with Beat>Delete to remove it and thin out the number of beats.

@@raynebc Thanks heaps!