tester(s) needed, and some questions

III_Demon

so i'm new to this whole customs creation thing, and i have some questions.

- the volume seems to be coming in real low in this song. i've made some other customs and havent had this problem. if i REALLY hammer on the string, it'll register, but most of the notes i play are misses.

- the arpeggio is probably impossible to play. i'm nowhere near a badass guitarist, so theres no way in hell i can test it for playability. if anyone considers themselves a guitar god, please take a shot at this and see if its playable, or suggest a different fingering. i'm assuming it needs to move over a few strings so it can be tapped properly.

thanx a lot for any help anyone can give me, i'm really getting into this whole rocksmith custom thing, and i love the community you guys have going here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2TjljRp4LJueHBNR2lNVWxzNkU/view?usp=sharing

- Add a tone.  Here is one topic showing you how to do it: http://customsforge.com/topic/2027-tone-creation-process-for-rocksmith-2014/

- You are missing the notes because the game is asking for E Standard at the tuning screen, but the chart is checking for some sort of drop tuning.  Open up EOF, click Track-ProGuitar-SetTuning and you'll see what I mean.   All the boxes need to be 0 for E standard.

- Can't help you out with the fast part, sorry.