Help with musical notes-technique reduction mark (Q.C., Ph, D, h.C)

Motive

Question

16 answers to this question

Well, as I can understand "Ph" is for Pinch Harmonics? "S" for Slide, "P" for Pull off, "H" fpor Hammer on. "D" is for dotted? "g" is grace note? "h.C" "h.U" looks like hand articulation stuff, cant decode it corretly, sry :)

@@Alex360 in place Ph sounds as bends, but bends start from begin section, may be bends it is "h.C" and h.U. ?.  There seems no pinch harmonic in a song.

H hammer, S- slide, g - seems it is unpitched slide it i understood

h.C ?

h.U ?

Ph ?

D ?

P ?

Second empty circle at note line it half note,  then legato and glide (unpitched slide) to down, then part of hamer on/off.

And yet. In during export to gp5, guitar pro sayd, that double dot  will reduce to simple notes, after import in eof i saw ruined rhythm and sifted all notes relatively measure. Wasting 2 day for tabbed from video :(

xD poor Motive. well, If ther is no tabs I can tabs song by myself, but not to hard songs, can I get link to that video? and what a weird notation system? there should be notation description in somewhere in tab\video\in description?

@@Alex360 It is official tabs from app for android by Takuya (guitarist from Judy and Mary). I recorded video and tabbed it. In app is video as it need to play, tabs, and backing track - no vocal, no guitar. I want to make perfect custom with multitrack.

I start  making cdlc 2 week ago, and accidentally found this awesome app with good tab for guitar. 

Link to cdlc

@, you can tab it as separate notes or mark them as tremolo picking, that's what I can suggest. those really sounds like bend+palm mute series but his right hand plays upstroke on those videom so h is for right hand for sure :P

h.C - Bend
h.U - upstroke
D - release bend

• Like 1

@, yup, it's good when you recive some feedback. I watched your playthrough of the "Rain when I Die" by AIC, you need alot more pactice :D

what is your "guitar age" or what :)

@@Alex360 It is official tabs from app for android by Takuya (guitarist from Judy and Mary). I recorded video and tabbed it. In app is video as it need to play, tabs, and backing track - no vocal, no guitar. I want to make perfect custom with multitrack.

I start  making cdlc 2 week ago, and accidentally found this awesome app with good tab for guitar. 

Link to cdlc

I've seen loads of of iPhone stuff but not much available for Android (admittedly, I have not yet looked real hard).  What app's do you use?