Beginner requests!

rsjs

Hi, even though this database contains thousands of songs, I'm having a really hard time finding music that jives with me and is easy enough for me to play and actually get something out of.  Since I'm a broke college student that has no music knowledge, I'm not sure how I can contribute.  But if someone could tab out 1-2 of the songs that I requested (just sort by my name), I would be incredibly thankful.  If there is something that I can help with, I'd be willing to assist.  I did my best suggesting several different tabs per song and included the official youtube links for the songs.

Also, since I know no one is going to do it, I am really interested in getting that Skrillex (bare with me!) song in here, that is covered by Igor Presnyacov.  I am not into dubstep whatsoever, but I really like the melody to that song.  The tabs came pretty close to how he plays it, though it didn't look like any of them were exactly how he plays it.  It's not the easiest song for me (I can play some of it based on the youtube lessons) but I'm just hoping that someone likes the song as much as me and wants to tab it out.  Here's the link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YR7vfpt4CA  PS:  I'm not crazy about the drop section, so do what you want with that.

Doubt that I'm going to get any help but it was worth a shot.  Thanks in advance if any of you enjoy any of the songs I requested and tab them for me.

I made the first part of

If you want to try it you can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9P7s_nLZ2HTZ2Ztd3ppNWNFNlE/edit?usp=sharing

Its just the first 30sec that is charted and i have no plans on finishing it.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the effort but there may be something wrong with the song.  I checked several different intuitive names for the song and artist and I can't find it in my library (over 1000 songs so I may have scrolled past it).