Green Day: Ha Ha You're Dead - Is My Chart Synced?

MrDeftino

Question

Hey guys, I've been spending so long playing this over and over and looking at the notes I can't tell if it's in perfect sync anymore. At points in the song it looks like it is but at others I'm unsure if it is a little out or not. If it's in sync I'll submit it to the CDLC boards but I need your verdict!

Thanks guys!

My YouTube page showcasing my Rocksmith customs:

www.youtube.com/user/filmsrapidfire

5 answers to this question

Sync looks fine to me.

A few notes though:

* Around 1:48 where the single notes start, those notes have their tails overlap the next note. Doesn't look all that great. I recommend shoretning these notes' duration slightly

* The lyrics have no sustain. I assume you used USC to create the lyric file? Here's a tip:  the current syllable gets its duration from how long you press the space bar. So for as long as the current syllable is sung, keep holding the space bar. Now go back and do it again! :)

* I don't know if you're just that awesome, but either I could not hear you playing, or you're playing exactly like on the record ;) I recommend increasing the tone volume.

Sync looks fine to me.

A few notes though:

* Around 1:48 where the single notes start, those notes have their tails overlap the next note. Doesn't look all that great. I recommend shoretning these notes' duration slightly

* The lyrics have no sustain. I assume you used USC to create the lyric file? Here's a tip:  the current syllable gets its duration from how long you press the space bar. So for as long as the current syllable is sung, keep holding the space bar. Now go back and do it again! :)

* I don't know if you're just that awesome, but either I could not hear you playing, or you're playing exactly like on the record ;) I recommend increasing the tone volume.

1. Yeah I noticed that too, I shall fix it!

2. I didn't know how to do syllables so thanks for the tip!

3. Yeah I'm just that awesome ;). I'm using the American Idiot Lead tone for the song. I can hear myself pretty clearly when playing, but maybe that's just coz the tone and timing is pretty decent, I dno.

My YouTube page showcasing my Rocksmith customs:

www.youtube.com/user/filmsrapidfire