Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

Our June donation goal is up. Any amount helps and we always appreciate any contributions to the community!

Updated rule on requests and a new topic to place your requests

We're looking for volunteers: Bootstrap/CSS/Datatables/jQuery, PHP/MySQL/Laravel Click here to apply | Help shape Ignition 4!

Join us on Posted ImageDiscord | Posted ImageFacebook | Posted ImageTwitter | Posted ImagePatreon | New Shirt Designs!

Photo

Cannot Acess Ignition, Login Loop

- - - - - acess ignition login stuck repeat cdlc search ignition cant cannot get into already tried

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Offline   WyngsTriumphant

WyngsTriumphant

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Title.

I'm on Edge on Win10. Try to log in, but as soon as I do and click the search feature, just get sent right back to login screen, despite already being logged in.

I tried switching my browser over to Chrome, since that's supposed to be supported, but nope. Same exact problem.

Also, didn't the button for the CDLC search used to have "Ignition" in the name? Somewhere in there? I don't recall the tab being called CDLC Search... maybe a minor detail, or maybe I'm just wrong.

Anyone else? Any fixes besides simply switching browser and simply restarting or waiting (already tried)?

Offline   ShadicSlash

ShadicSlash

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Same, what's going on.

Edit: Just tried on Edge and it works

Offline   Psyko247

Psyko247

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

I have the same problem.  :(

Offline   Sitedrifter

Sitedrifter

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Getting the login loop as well.

Offline   Goldfinger

Goldfinger

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Same issue... I've tried different browsers such as edge, firefox and chrome. Also tried to access ignition with a emptyed cache or in privacy mode. I even tried to log in with my girlfriend's account, created a second account. Beats me... I'm out...

Offline   usercome

usercome

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

me also. Win10 and Chrome.

Offline   ToxRS

ToxRS

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 1 thanks

Please can you delete your browser cache and try again.