Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

PlayStation4

- - - - - ps4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   Peter10

Peter10

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hello, Is there any way to get songs from this website for PS4?

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts
  • 738 thanks
Unless it's been discovered how to hack the PS4 I would bet money customs are not possible on that platform.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Wepeel

Wepeel

International Mac Help Desk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • 133 thanks

Unless it's been discovered how to hack the PS4 I would bet money customs are not possible on that platform.

Somebody (can't remember the groups name) claims that a jailbreak will be available at some point in 2015, but I'll believe it when I see it.  Never say never, but I doubt it will happen.  Nobody can jailbreak a ps3 past OFW 3.55 and only on models that are ancient, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   catara

catara

Hardcore Guitarist

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 0 thanks

Steam Profile

5.05 firmware is vulnerable with enough tools(FTP,DUMP,etc.) options to be able to understand and generate PS4 CDLC packages