Unlock all fret inlays?

Tim 13

Question

Hello, guys. I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to unlock just about everything for RS14 on PC, namely the fret inlays. I had a few unlocked before my computer got cleared and I'm just too damn lazy to do it all over again. So is there a way to edit some kind of file in the program files for RS that would unlock all these things? I'd love a way to unlock everything without having to play through (again, lazy), but the fret inlays are all I really care about... and even then, I don't care that much. lol

6 answers to this question

Yeah, the "missions" aren't that specific.  Most of the song related ones work on customs or official tracks.  And they work in Learn A Song mode too.

For the most part, the missions are either playing around with different parts of the game (Score Attack as mentioned, the Guitarcade games, the Tone Designer) and the rest are pretty lame things like "Score XX% on Song X", with Song X usually being something you've already been playing (so custom or official, it doesn't matter).

After a while, the missions usually degrade to being simply "Play X new songs".  Oh, and get ready to be told to "Check out the Chord Book" a billion times.  I get that message every time I complete a mission.

Also, if you want some custom inlays and you're a PC user, there's a thread for that here.  Looks interesting, but I'm a Mac user so it won't work for me.

• Like 1