3 guitar tab with bass?

The Singularity

Question

Hi everyone! :) I would like to know if there's a way to put 3 guitars into one song but also keeping a bass? ( Sorry if this has been asked before)

heres a example for people who dont know what I mean:

(theres also a bass he just dosint play it)

if it isint possible is there a way to make one CDLC  with the 3 guitars and then making 1 with just bass without getting in trouble? (or should I just rename the one? into lets say if the first folder is:

power rangers dino thunder guitar

and the second is:

power rangers dino thunder bass

thanks for all the help everyone! I love this site! and I hope to make CDLC'S soon!!! :)

4 answers to this question

Umm. I'm not sure what the question is. I have a 5 instrument custom out there.4 is easy. While making the chart in EoF you simply use the real_bass_22 track ,just reassign it's instrument as rhythm or lead so it will change to a guitar for tuning. If you want five or more you simply rename the xml file for a finished part then use that track name again. In game the extra parts are either bonus or alternate arrangements.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Pick real_bass_22 then under Rocksmith arrangement type in EoF, pick rhythm or lead. Then import the tab track you want into it. Done.While packaging it with the toolkit, you will either make it a bonus part or it will be assigned as an alternate part.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.