Hello!

MartynC65

Question

So I haven't been on Smithy's Anvil for quite a few months now, I went on to see if the Rocksmith theme tune was available and I was greeted by a website that was no longer there!

Glad to see that someone else has taken up the gauntlet and is carrying on the good work!

1 answer to this question

And charging forward with a vengeance. Welcome. Take your time to explore all this site has to offer. I think you will be surprised. And, um, I think the Rocksmith theme song is an unlockable song, accomplished by doing a few hundred missions in game. I know it is near the end of the unlocks. In game unlocks listing is here. http://customsforge.com/topic/7354-venues-unlocks/?hl=venues

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.