Math Rock

This genre counts with incredible bands: toe, a picture of her, 3nd, LITE, Elephant Gym, This Town Needs Guns, Totorro, Uchu Conbini, Covet, tide/edit, Via Luna, Stage Kids, Delta Sleep, tricot, Chon, Tom's Story...

I would like to aggregate in this thread all the content that we might have about this genre in Customsforge.

Some of the bands I mentioned above have some good content: Delta Sleep (pretty well covered), Covet, Elephant Gym

But there are other bands that do not have any content: Totorro, a picture of her, 3nd, Stage Kids

I will try to upload songs on this genre.

Users that upload CDLCs on math rock

As far as I know, users @ Bigle , @ Alex360 , @ suuN , @ Lil Ramen Noodle , @ Sammerh , @ Senketsu , @ shhx , @ smelliott @ TitimanTejas , @ JimboSupreme  and @ GutturalSlams  are users worth keeping an eye on in Ignition4. They are good charters and upload (among other things) relevant math rock charts.