Missing Songs??

I get on Rocksmith today and find that im missing a song (Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare) this was a song i really enjoyed playing and now im seeing that its not on the steam store page for the game, and the ignition search for the song says "Delisted songs are not available to create as CDLC", does this really mean i wont be able to play this song again on RS? if so that really frustrates me.

Im sorry if this is not the correct thread to do this on, not on here much

1 hour ago, KnightT3mplar said:

yeeh, i purchased the song when i first got RS14

If you already purchased it there would be no reason to purchase it again, nor would you be able to purchase it again (even before it delisted). Steam will/would see you as already owning it.

In Steam on the DLC tab (Library, Rocksmith 2014, either on the Rocksmith 2014 page (to the right Manage DLC), or right click on the left on Rocksmith 2014) make sure that Nightmare is checked. IF it already checked, uncheck it, and recheck it. Also verify game files. (Right click Rocksmith 2014 on the left list, properties, local files, verify integrity of game files.)

IF that does not work, go into your local game files, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc and delete

rs1compatibilitydisc_p.psarc and,

rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc

Then back in Steam verify (integrity of) game files again to force them to download. If as you said you have already purchased it, it will (should) force it to re- download.

When I read your top post and your self-reply last night, I was reading that as you had not purchased the song previously before the delist. You are not the first to have dlc songs suddenly disappear from the game.

On 5/18/2024 at 7:00 AM, KnightT3mplar said:

yeeh, i purchased the song when i first got RS14

There is currently a known issue with RS1 DLC disappearing from the game. Steam support has not been helpful, but it is being looked into by Ubisoft.

I'll own you one day. 💜

Custom Shop Solo II.png

Streaming Rocksmith 2014 to Discord Tutorial

If you have account issues, DM me on Discord with your email and display name.