LF Testers for Therapy? - Nausea

Ederechs

All the notes sound correct, the tone is good (just crank it up a lot), and the sync is good enough but off a little bit.  That is probably what's throwing you off.  If you'd like to work on a tighter sync press F5 to show the waveform, press c to enable claps, and slow down the playback for more precision.

• Like 1

Hmmm, yea I see it now. Enlarged my screen and slowed it down to 50% and I can see its just slightly off. I approached this one with Go PlayAlong into EOF instead of just EOF. I'll fix the syncing in EOF.

On the tone, how do you crank it up? It sounds loud enough to me, but how do I boost the volume?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy