Ignition 4.8

• Administrator

We have released Ignition 4.8:

Please note we had to push this out to get some security fixes out, I was unable to finish some pages/areas that I wanted to redo. 

There are pages with known problems such as the user area has some pages that are too small width wise.

We're also aware the input for the pagination is gone, we're working on getting this brought back asap.

The big difference between 4.7.* and 4.8 is we're on the latest datatables and laravel.

We're working on fixing a lot of the issues these upgrades created. Please note, we expect the website to be a bit unstable for the next few days and this may include some slowness. We're aware and working on getting it polished asap. 

I'm taking April 1st off due to my birthday but will be around for emergencies. 

Thank you all for your continued support. 

*IF you have errors on the website, or normal functions are not working, please try clearing your browser cache first, or another browser/device before bug reporting, thanks!*

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Can't download anything or submit an issue.

When trying to do either the request is returned with a 419 code.

When trying to download the request response is "CSRF token mismatch."

• Administrator
On 3/31/2024 at 4:47 PM, Mac66 said:

You have to go into every song and download from there. Tedious. I will wait for a fix.

Should be fixed.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 2 weeks later...