Blondie - Hanging on the Telephone lead guitar CDLC lost media

jizzyjazz

I believe this has already been mentioned in the megathread, but I'd like to ask here again; does anyone happen to have the lead guitar psarc for Hanging on the Telephone? All I can find in the database is a bass-only rendition by JamesPrestonUK, but this youtube video, along with several old quotes from the forum which you'll find if you look up the song title here, seems to suggest that there was once a lead guitar tab that has since disappeared.

As far as I'm aware, you won't find it anywhere online at this point. I'm wondering if someone else happens to have it on their computer? Thank you in advance

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy