Locked Remove pirated game block on CDLC enabler

Hi so I've been playing guitar for like 3 days and I was interested in playing some of the songs I like on rocksmith that aren't already in the game.

When I go to install the CDLC enabler it fails and it tells me to buy Rocksmith and launches the steam page, only problem being that I cannot buy the game.

I do understand and respect the anti-piracy thought process, but there are no official ways of buying the game anymore so I do ask that you remove the blocker that won't allow me install the cdlc enabler

Thanks for reading!

Hi, so we do not discuss or endorse piracy here per the rules you agreed to when registering for this forum.

You can still buy rocksmith 2014 despite it being delisted on Steam

Each physical box version of Rocksmith 2014 for PC comes with a steam key, that steam key can still be redeemed despite the game being delisted.

You can find this at most online retailers, amazon, ebay etc.  So far they haven't jumped up in price too much yet,  so good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hikikomori said:

Hi, so we do not discuss or endorse piracy here per the rules you agreed to when registering for this forum.

You can still buy rocksmith 2014 despite it being delisted on Steam

Each physical box version of Rocksmith 2014 for PC comes with a steam key, that steam key can still be redeemed despite the game being delisted.

You can find this at most online retailers, amazon, ebay etc.  So far they haven't jumped up in price too much yet,  so good luck.

Just checked on Amazon and god, 100US$ excluding shipping is kind of expensive and entirely not worth it.
The pirated version I have has every single DLC so I guess I can just play them. I probably won't be paying 100$ for the game just for CDLC, I already spent 30$ on a cable

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Diamond, discussing piracy is against the rules as Hikikomori as said. Yet you decided to mention it again. For anyone else who might read this, think about it before you post and save yourself the trouble...