Weird bug: "some but not all" open notes appearing weird in the far right.

Boltimoore

So I have a chart ready to publish and I have an issue I have never seen before.

A handful of Open E notes are appearing bugged out in the far right of the chart rather than on the highway.
There are many Open E notes but not all are affected. I have tried deleting the notes and adding them again but this didn't help.

Has anyone seen this?

note.png

10 hours ago, Boltimoore said:

Has anyone seen this?

Yes, I have.

That will be no help to you, but I have seen it. Not only in one of the ones I was (trying to) chart, but in one of the threads here someone else had that problem. In my instance, I deleted the one I was working on and started anew. I looked for over an hour for the thread where this had happened to someone else and not only unable to remember who asked, who answered, or what the thread was titled I was unable to locate it for you.

I do know it has happened to other(s) tho, and somewhere here there is a thread.

I am not saying you have to start again. What I am saying, that is what I did, and I am saying I can not find the other thread. However at the moment, that maybe the fastest course of action.

Alright, found the thread I was thinking of. There is no guarantee that her problem is the same as yours, or mine. Mine occurred after I edited my chart, but again, that was over a year ago, so remembering the details is more than fuzzy and faded. Again, I just started again. Coldrampage has not logged in for a while now, but I am sure he would have the answer for the cause and fix where I do not.