cant buy the DLC to enable the CDLC "Cherub Rock"

CHIFA

Currently the immediate and only solution is that You will have to buy (any) another (original non custom) DLC (off of Steam) and use Customs Forge Song Manager (if using PC) and change your CDLC APPID or SONGID to the songid to that DLC you downloaded from Steam.

If you’re on Mac, there’s an alternative utility which will get you where you need to go. I have no experience with Mac,

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2023 at 4:33 AM, Sniper Reload3d said:

Currently the immediate and only solution is that You will have to buy (any) another (original non custom) DLC (off of Steam) and use Customs Forge Song Manager (if using PC) and change your CDLC APPID or SONGID to the songid to that DLC you downloaded from Steam.

If you’re on Mac, there’s an alternative utility which will get you where you need to go. I have no experience with Mac,

how to do this step by step

Edited by Fokkonius
write error

7 minutes ago, Fokkonius said:

how to do this step by step

This is out dated as

1) Cherub Rock is no longer available

2) The newest enabler makes it so that no oDLC is required.

so the only steps needed, is download the enabler, install, and enjoy.

Oh, and be warned that yes, anti-virus may say it is a virus, or download blocked. There is no virus in the installer.

Edit: This is of course if you are using Windows PC. If you are using a Mac there are different steps.

6 hours ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

This is out dated as

1) Cherub Rock is no longer available

2) The newest enabler makes it so that no oDLC is required.

so the only steps needed, is download the enabler, install, and enjoy.

Oh, and be warned that yes, anti-virus may say it is a virus, or download blocked. There is no virus in the installer.

Edit: This is of course if you are using Windows PC. If you are using a Mac there are different steps.

But I am unable to download that. My pc blocks the download and there is no ignore or download anyway button. 

• Administrator

@ Fokkonius which AV are you using?

A new version of the installer has been deployed today which should only trigger MalwareBytes AV (and about 5 others far less common AV). Sadly not all AV allow for an easy process to get our file to be verified as safe by their system but we are trying to get as many as we can.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

12 minutes ago, firekorn said:

@ Fokkonius which AV are you using?

A new version of the installer has been deployed today which should only trigger MalwareBytes AV (and about 5 others far less common AV). Sadly not all AV allow for an easy process to get our file to be verified as safe by their system but we are trying to get as many as we can.

Windows devender/security 

• Administrator

You should still be able to allow the file when the warning pop up.

It might be a few days before we can settle a few things with different AV at this point considering the holidays. Sorry for that.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

3 hours ago, firekorn said:

You should still be able to allow the file when the warning pop up.

It might be a few days before we can settle a few things with different AV at this point considering the holidays. Sorry for that.

I solved it. It was chrome security that was not allowing it. When I turned that off it worked like a charm