Issues Converting RS1 Files to Xbox

Hi,

I'm having trouble converting the rs1compatibilitydisc_p.psarc and rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc files from PC into Xbox. I have set the configurations for RS2012 and the correct platform but I keep getting errors. See attachments for details. Sorry if this has been covered before but does anyone know any fix? Thanks!!!

sc1.JPG

sc2.JPG

3 hours ago, JoniStation said:

I'm having trouble converting the rs1compatibilitydisc_p.psarc and rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc files from PC into Xbox. I have set the configurations for RS2012 and the correct platform but I keep getting errors. See attachments for details. Sorry if this has been covered before but does anyone know any fix? Thanks!!!

Using the standard import menu on a song pack won't work since it's only expecting a single song. If you did manage to unpack the song pack you can't convert individual odlc either since it has a check for that to prevent piracy.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy