CFSM is reverting modified ArtistSort values to original, please help

I have an extremely cluttered collection of AC/DC cdlc's accumulated from here over the years.

The biggest issue is that there are several different values on these files in the AlbumSort field in CFSM.  I should be able to edit song information in CFSM and then save it with the new value right?  Nope.  Whenever I modify for example any given file from AC DC to AC/DC and then click save, it modifies it back to the original value of AC DC.  This is rather frustrating; I've even tried changing the dlcsteamProgram Files (x86) folder's Read Only settings to off.  That makes no difference, CSFM still reverts it back to the original.  

Super grateful if anyone knows how to get around this, thank you.  

**** Looks like it was the / in the ArtistSort field seems to be working now***

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fluxcapacitor said:

I have an extremely cluttered collection of AC/DC cdlc's accumulated from here over the years.

The biggest issue is that there are several different values on these files in the AlbumSort field in CFSM.  I should be able to edit song information in CFSM and then save it with the new value right?  Nope.  Whenever I modify for example any given file from AC DC to AC/DC and then click save, it modifies it back to the original value of AC DC.  This is rather frustrating; I've even tried changing the dlcsteamProgram Files (x86) folder's Read Only settings to off.  That makes no difference, CSFM still reverts it back to the original.  

Super grateful if anyone knows how to get around this, thank you.  

Current versions of RSToolkit and CFSM don't allow the use of the "/" character (and a few others) in the sort field as part of their input validation settings. As soon as you click onto another field the "/" character is removed and it double checks before saving.

As a workaround I'd recommend using dlc builder with it's quick import feature as it also has no input validation so you can enter whatever you like into the sort fields.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy