Has anyone got RS-MASTER to work?

3 hours ago, lokariototal said:

Has anyone got this tool to work: https://github.com/sandiz/rs-manager?

It looks like a super useful tool but when I try it on my pc it just doesn't work as intended.

I don't know if I require more RAM on my PC for this to work or what

It hasn't been updated in a while so it could be that the rocksmith update from September broke some/all of it's features, but that should probably only affect the parts that relied on rocksniffer.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

29 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

It hasn't been updated in a while so it could be that the rocksmith update from September broke some/all of it's features, but that should probably only affect the parts that relied on rocksniffer.

But does it require a special kind of CPU or RAM or something? For me it just never works

Also: Does getting all the stats from the songs rely on rocksniffer? That's what I'm interested in the most

1 hour ago, lokariototal said:

But does it require a special kind of CPU or RAM or something? For me it just never works

Also: Does getting all the stats from the songs rely on rocksniffer? That's what I'm interested in the most

It doesn't require any kind of special hardware to run and I managed to get most of it working but the UI is just kinda confusing imo.

There's black text on black background underneath the profile selection when you first open it which tells you to set your rocksmith path and there's no where else to set it in the settings. If you don't to that nothing else will work properly.

The rocksmith live section relied on rocksniffer so that should be dead but the rest should still work.

What kind of issues are you having with running it, won't it launch?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

15 hours ago, coldrampage said:

It doesn't require any kind of special hardware to run and I managed to get most of it working but the UI is just kinda confusing imo.

There's black text on black background underneath the profile selection when you first open it which tells you to set your rocksmith path and there's no where else to set it in the settings. If you don't to that nothing else will work properly.

The rocksmith live section relied on rocksniffer so that should be dead but the rest should still work.

What kind of issues are you having with running it, won't it launch?

Well the program loads, I can see the UI, I can access my profile, it can see my songs...

but when I click in Refresh stats from Profile, a message opens in the bottom right corner saying "Refreshing Stats..." and then it stays there forever and it never ends up actually refreshing my stats.. it just stays there loading forever

36 minutes ago, lokariototal said:

Well the program loads, I can see the UI, I can access my profile, it can see my songs...

but when I click in Refresh stats from Profile, a message opens in the bottom right corner saying "Refreshing Stats..." and then it stays there forever and it never ends up actually refreshing my stats.. it just stays there loading forever

It just stays like this:

image.png.a4d09fc7d7bc1822f67b69207800db28.png

5 hours ago, lokariototal said:

Have you marked the songs as owned from psarc explorer so that they show up in the owned songs list? Otherwise it won't be able to link the scores in the save file to the actual songs.

9 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Have you marked the songs as owned from psarc explorer so that they show up in the owned songs list? Otherwise it won't be able to link the scores in the save file to the actual songs.

Hey! Yeah I just tried it... didn't work... I even did a test with just 4 songs.... and it STILL stays in Refreshing Stats.. forever I dont know why!!

image.thumb.png.9fc681a2bc0704771686d94789d849e8.png

• Like 1

Just now, lokariototal said:

Hey! Yeah I just tried it... didn't work... I even did a test with just 4 songs.... and it STILL stays in Refreshing Stats.. forever I dont know why!!

Huh, that looks like it should be working then. I guess something weird is going on.

The last things I can suggest trying is updating to the latest version, since it says there's an update available in the top left. And since it's having an issue with loading the save, could you try making a new profile and playing a few songs to see if that works?

If none of that works then sorry mate I've got no idea what's going on