CDLC's need to be approved

akroasisx

Hello,

I did 2 CDLC for Inferi's songs and published it with all the project folders in it. However, there might be a problem, I did those CDLCs with Rocksmith 2014 DLC Builder (which gives me a psarc file but it builds test file). I had to do that with the software mentioned because Song Creator ToolKit was giving me an output psarc file which never worked. It never showed the Album Art and when I clicked on it, it never starts and became invisible. So I'm not sure whether they are working or not for players. In my case, they worked fine for me in my game but since Rocksmith 2014 DLC Builder gives me a test file, i'm not sure if they are working for the others. So, if you have knowledge and experience, I request you to control and check them.

Links provided and will delete if it's not working.

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/78219

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/78251

Thanks.

what usually means if it disappears when you click, is that you did not change the dlckey/id number when changing versions or have multiple psarcs of the same song installed with the same keyid . you need to generate a new idkey when making new versions and make sure you remove duplicate versions of the song from your dlc folder that are using the same keyid

Thank you! And how can I change or generate a new idkey ? Or how can I understand that the files i've shared are playable by other players? I mean, I made them with Rocksmith 2014 DLC Builder and press "Build test" button. So I'm not sure if they are only playable by me.

On 6/22/2023 at 6:15 AM, Hikikomori said:

what usually means if it disappears when you click, is that you did not change the dlckey/id number when changing versions or have multiple psarcs of the same song installed with the same keyid . you need to generate a new idkey when making new versions and make sure you remove duplicate versions of the song from your dlc folder that are using the same keyid

6 hours ago, akroasisx said:

Thank you! And how can I change or generate a new idkey ? Or how can I understand that the files i've shared are playable by other players? I mean, I made them with Rocksmith 2014 DLC Builder and press "Build test" button. So I'm not sure if they are only playable by me.

DLC key will be under the album art on DLC Builder, you can change that by adding an extra character, letter or number to make it different,     you can also change that, as well as additionally clicking Project > Generate New ID's for All Arrangements to  reset the path id's as well to prevent other errors from occuring but thats a separate topic 

• Like 1