Locked No way to download old official DLCs?

ebbot64

Question

I have RS 2014 for Windows and wanted to download the official Avenged Sevenfold DLC (containing Afterlife, Best and The Harlot and Nightmare). On this site it is listed as an official DLC. However when I find it on Steam, it is not available for download. Also, the original Rocksmith game is no longer available on Steam.

Is there any way to obtain these DLCs today?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Peach_zee said:

If the songs are available for Rocksmith, and you own Rocksmith Remastered, you can buy them and they will be downloaded for Rocksmith Remastered.

Unfortunately, it seems to not be buyable on Steam anymore: https://store.steampowered.com/app/206177/Rocksmith__Avenged_Sevenfold_3Song_Pack/

I have not found any explanation for why they would remove it.

10 minutes ago, ebbot64 said:

I have not found any explanation for why they would remove it.

The license on the songs expired after 10 years so Ubisoft can no longer legally sell it.

• Sad 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype