CSFM and Windows 11(again)

yeah yeah, this has already been asked before, and i asked on reddit and got the same answer, use appSettings.xml to put the directory in manually, but there is but one issue...

there is no appSettings.xml... anywhere on my computer

there is RocksmithToolkitLib.Config.xml though, but that doesnt seem to work, but in it, rs2014path was already set as the directory, and deleting it and copying the path from my folder and putting it in didnt work, also there is rs1path but i cant seem to find that anywhere.

when i started CSFM it started up normally, asking for the directory (which is broken) and such, but when i closed all the popups a new pop up appeared, saying some thing along the lines of "Rocksmith Directory is null or empty" 

im using the latest CSFM build (v1.6.0.3)

4 minutes ago, redcheese123 said:

yeah yeah, this has already been asked before, and i asked on reddit and got the same answer, use appSettings.xml to put the directory in manually, but there is but one issue...

there is no appSettings.xml... anywhere on my computer

there is RocksmithToolkitLib.Config.xml though, but that doesnt seem to work, but in it, rs2014path was already set as the directory, and deleting it and copying the path from my folder and putting it in didnt work, also there is rs1path but i cant seem to find that anywhere.

when i started CSFM it started up normally, asking for the directory (which is broken) and such, but when i closed all the popups a new pop up appeared, saying some thing along the lines of "Rocksmith Directory is null or empty" 

im using the latest CSFM build (v1.6.0.3)

There's been a workaround to fix the folder selection on windows 11, turns out one drive broke the folder selection but you can fix it by disabling cloud sync for your desktop.
https://github.com/Lovrom8/RSMods/issues/147#issuecomment-1384299963

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy