Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

If someone would be able to make a bass CDLC of a song called "Jacuzzi Suzy" by a small band named Brain Police, who are only really somewhat known in Iceland.

I think they have great potential, and i would love nothing more, than to play bass to their song!

So I play Heavy Metal...I'm a huge fan of Ozzy Osbourne. He has an album called "No Rest For The Wicked", and there are only two songs off of that album that are available. Being that Ozzy will be remembered as a god of Heavy Metal, after he passes...I think we should try to get as many songs of his onto the game.  I hope that someone can take up this challenge..  lmk..   heavy_metal_mike 

Here are the songs that I'm requesting. 

1. "Miracle Man"

2. "Devil's Daughter (Holy War)"

5. "Bloodbath in Paradise"

6. "Fire in the Sky"

7. "Tattooed Dancer"
9. "Hero"

Songs # 3 and 8, we have. Please let me know if anyone decides to make these, if no one does...I'll have to learn all the steps...lol  Thank You Forum. \../

No_rest_for_the_wicked.jpg

• Like 1