Question about delisted DLC

LEGITFLIPPY87

Question

I was just curious how can one go about getting them? does anyone know if the files will be uploaded here since they are delisted, and you can't buy them?

in addition to that if a person owns let's say the 'Rocksmith goes to the movies' DLC and uploads the files can they be copied and used elsewhere since they can't be purchased?

there's some DLC I didn't see in store and would like to get now but its too late to buy.

3 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, LEGITFLIPPY87 said:

does anyone know if the files will be uploaded here since they are delisted, and you can't buy them?

Currently no. And I would not hold your breath. (This was just asked)

As I have stated in previous threads, and previous times, Riff Repeater put together a list of DLC songs for RS1. If you look at it you will see what songs delist next. This maybe the last chance to get them. As other songs delisted with the intro of RS2014 that did not make it over, again, I would not hold your breath. Nor would I wait for them to go on sale. I have not seen any RS1 oDLC go on sale since before the licenses started expiring.

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-setlist/rocksmith-dlc/

• Administrator
On 1/22/2023 at 5:35 PM, LEGITFLIPPY87 said:

in addition to that if a person owns let's say the 'Rocksmith goes to the movies' DLC and uploads the files can they be copied and used elsewhere since they can't be purchased?

there's some DLC I didn't see in store and would like to get now but its too late to buy.

There is no content from RS2014 that has been delisted, including the pack you mention. It's only available as a pack so that may be why you are confused.

https://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-dlc-312016-rocksmith-goes-to-the-movies/?_ga=2.236830152.815187620.1674766248-826600252.1486593637

35 minutes ago, zanzibarnights said:

including the pack you mention

We would need an answer from LegitFlippy87, but my understanding of the question he was asking was "an additional question" asking about directly uploading or sharing any particular delisted song or pack, and that would be in violation of the piracy rules of the site. (Not that you don't know that, but for anyone else coming into the thread asking the same question). I believe he just picked that pack name at random, not meaning that particular pack was delisted. I could be misunderstanding that portion.