"access denied"

mbark73

I lost all my p.psarc files with a computer crash and have been rebuilding my CDLC database.  I've not been able to add files created by user Brooklyn_Sounds.  Specifically, his Arctic Monkeys creations which are all excellent.  I've messaged him but he hasn't been on the site for nearly two years.  I used to have these files and don't understand why they can't be accessed any longer.  

Does anyone have those files that they could share with me?  I would be very grateful.  

Thanks

--Mark (mbark73)

Not sure which songs you're referencing but there are several Arctic Monkeys CDLC listed by Brooklyn Sounds in Ignition and available to download.. 

Ah I see what you mean. I guess the uploader made his files private access... probably did it to his entire google drive stuff without considering these files

Best you can hope for is someone to re-upload. You should prob make a post in the Requests thread asking for anyone to re-up who has them (especially because this topic title doesn't say anything about Arctic Monekys and the people with the CDLC are unlikely to open this thread)

You could also check the pirate bay torrents for rocksmith customs to see if these are contained in those collections....

• 3 weeks later...