Spotify Championship

cacahuate51

I'm new to the championship, even if i've been a cf member for years i just had never heard about it before/saw it. Intrigued and wanting to try out new songs I went through all of the weeks one by one downloading the ones i enjoyed and making a spotify list.

I was already pretty deep in it till I realized it had been done before (it was in the description of one of the mods @ Rodman  /sorsch lol). But it seems like it hasn't been updated since 2018 (I may be wrong).

Ill leave the link to the profile/ ones I created. I've also sorted the beginners playlist by key if that helps anyone with learning them (and have other playlists that should have only songs in a specified key from music videogames).  the playlist with all the dificulties (rocksmith championship) ive made into a collaborative playlist so anyone can add songs if they see some missing . 

Why is it a good idea to follow or give the heart to these playlists?

1- i'll be adding the weeks new songs so it'll be another way to check out songs 
2-Maybe you are also new to the champ and want to hear/ practice previous entries so itll be quicker this way by pressing shuffle etc

3 - You don't need a premium account for Spotify to use the playlist/like it (its free).
4- (most important)If you use your free account and use this app member @scowalt has made https://ignite-for-spotify.scowalt.com/ you will have access to the songs on the different playlists or if you made your own with your favs from the playlists itll all be there ready to download.

only steps you need to do
1: click the link  https://ignite-for-spotify.scowalt.com/ 
2: press the button to the left that says use spotify playlists to search database
3: login to your free spotify acount
4: select the playlists youve hearted or use your own custom playlists with your fav songs from those playlists
5: download the psarcs from the songs you enjoy

This is also good because as i was going through older posts some links were outdated. i expect its because they were done with the previous search engine. so even if the song is still on the database the old url from the post wont take you to the right place. Meanwhile from what ive tested out so far this app will.

note: the app does mention that it hasn't updated. But maybe by posting this itll get more attention and be used more and he'll get the information requiered to upgrade it.

5- less time for you searching and more for you playing. Ideally i think the mods should just put a collection every 100 or 52 weeks of the psarcs in a zip. But in the mean time there is this option.

https://open.spotify.com/user/rwii671mebpfdookldsun81h2?si=c41ec710d04b4c4a

Edited by cacahuate51
added information

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)