Thank You to the Creators!

I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I appreciate the creators of this forum and the creative minds that have come together to create some amazing content here! I've played Rocksmith for over half a decade now and really learned how to play guitar as a result of it. I spent hundreds of dollars on DLC and even then I found myself eager for more DLC content of Artists/Producers that I couldn't find anywhere in the games available DLC until one day I decided to check and see if there was a place where users created their own content for in game experience and found myself here. I haven't played guitar this much in a while because I found myself not enjoying the content I had as much as I used to. So Thank You to everyone that has contributed to this forum and it's content. Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I love you all.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I would also like to give out props to you guys! Especially you that do full albums,  love being able to play for 20 - 40 or so minutes at a time,   As great as the xbox version is, playing songs here has taught me more about music, genres, and alt. tunings. 🤟

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

A giant thank you to ALL of the creators. I struggled immensely wanting and trying to play guitar and hoped that one day there would be something out there I meshed with. RS seems to have done it but what was missing were many of the songs I truly wanted to learn and a community I could engage with. Both needs met :)! 

I've logged in over 800 hours, bought 9 guitars, 4 amps, about 15+ pedals and a Line 6 Helix Floor model, countless sets of strings, cases, upgrades for electronics, pickups, locking tuners, strap locks , roller bridges, took some lessons, printed out lots of tabs.  

It's gotten me through some difficult times and during the pandemic it was exactly what I needed! 

The term "life changing" may get overused sometimes but I couldn't think of a better or more accurate quote that fit the bill.  

A humble thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1