Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

C418

Anyone willing to do some more C418 songs? They a so uplifting and a joy to learn

Even if someone could do just 1 of these songs, it would be great 

I would like to request "The Long One" AKA Abbey Road Medley in its entirety for Bass with the correct tones (Guitar sections as well, but Bass is the most important). Starting with Because (Rickenbacker 4001S) > You Never Give Me Your Money (Rickenbacker 4001S) > Sun King (Hofner 500/1) > Mean Mr. Mustard (fuzzy Rickenbacker 4001S)> Her Majesty > Polythene Pam (Hofner 500/1) > She Came In Through the Bathroom Window (Hofner 500/1) > Golden Slumbers (Fender VI) > Carry That Weight (Fender VI) > The End (Rickenbacker 4001S). 

• Like 3

Daniel Rossen (co frontman and guitarist of Grizzly Bear) released his debut album as a solo artist a couple days ago and it is absolutely incredible. The song Unpeopled Space is just perfect and I was wondering if someone was able to make it into CDLC! Check out his other music as well!!!

i've wanted a CDLC of this song for years , the the offical tabs are avalible on ultimate guitar and im willing to give my account
to anyone who's down to make it

its probably my best song/solo of all time even if no one wants to make it just give it a listen

(solo starts at 7:00)