Wwise 2013

Im trying to make my first cdlc but I get an error about application.thread.exception

I think this has something to do with wwise, i used Wwise2019.2.8.7432. all the links for the download of wwise v2013.2 doesnt work. 

Can I use the latest version of wwise or do I need to use Wwise v2013.2?

17 minutes ago, BottledPat said:

Im trying to make my first cdlc but I get an error about application.thread.exception

I think this has something to do with wwise, i used Wwise2019.2.8.7432. all the links for the download of wwise v2013.2 doesnt work. 

Can I use the latest version of wwise or do I need to use Wwise v2013.2?

2016 is the latest supported version of wwise for the toolkit

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cfsm/wwise
This link still works for me, give it a go.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

8 minutes ago, BottledPat said:

sorry, what do i do with the wwise path, i made the wem file but can't find the WwiseCLI.exe to put for the Wwise path

Find the install directory and goto one of these subfolders and it should be in there

Audiokinetic\(wwise ver)\Authoring\x64\Release\bin                  (64 bit)
Audiokinetic\(wwise ver)\Authoring\Win32\Release\bin             (32 bit)

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy