How does one chart full albums?

GutturalSlams

Hey all. I am attempting to work on some album charts, though I have no idea how to do it. I am able to get all songs into one mp3 using vegas pro, but when i import a second tab into eof, things get wonky. Nothing seems to sync right past the first song, and if i were to individually chart each song, i would encounter no issues, but when trying to get multiple tabs into one chart, nothing seems to work properly. I believe i am doing something incorrectly. Any advice and tips is appreciated.

17 minutes ago, GutturalSlams said:

Hey all. I am attempting to work on some album charts, though I have no idea how to do it. I am able to get all songs into one mp3 using vegas pro, but when i import a second tab into eof, things get wonky. Nothing seems to sync right past the first song, and if i were to individually chart each song, i would encounter no issues, but when trying to get multiple tabs into one chart, nothing seems to work properly. I believe i am doing something incorrectly. Any advice and tips is appreciated.

Doing it all in one tab/mp3 is one way to do it but you can just chart the individual songs and combine them with this tool which is way easier.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, pillarsofash said:

why does the tool not allow you to import bass?

I Had the same issue. Think it's something to do with the arrangement type in eof? Needed to change all of them to be "bass" for it to work properly. Maybe it just gets the type of the first one and expects them all to be the same?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I tried going to the original gihub download and unzipped it but cant figure out how to get the gui working. But yea thats weird about having to change them all to bass. Ill try messing with it again. Also wouldnat allow me to import vocals.