CustomsForge July Newsletter - Issue 21

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

A Special Message: This will be the last edition of this version of the newsletter. I am currently reassessing a better method to give news and interviews. This may come in a form of a blog, a quarterly newsletter, or something else but at the moment there is nothing else planned for August. Thank you for all that read. Unfortunately this month's newsletter I am unable to edit due to limitations on my side, I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors. Thanks - U2K

To view this months newsletter please use a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
You can also download this PDF here: https://customsforge.com/newsletter/newsletter_jul_2020.pdf

• Like 4

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I've been waiting this Newsletter for so long and oh my... I'm so happy, thanks for making this Newsletter, I really appreciate it OwO

Thanks for sharing this interview, I enjoyed reading the whole thing :D

• Like 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---> ALL MY CUSTOM DLC HERE <---

OFFICIAL PrinceWhateverer CDLC Charter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@ForrestB Thank you so much, and there's more CDLCs on the way, I'm updating some of the old ones with new Tones that are more accurate because I have a guitar now. My goal is to make the whole REIMAGINE album of PrinceWhateverer, so far I've done 13 out of 18... Like I've said, more CDLCs are on the way, so you and many other people can enjoy them ^-^

You can search by my name when you look for CDLCs so you can find how many I've done ( Almost 50! ) OwO

• Like 1

---> ALL MY CUSTOM DLC HERE <---

OFFICIAL PrinceWhateverer CDLC Charter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy