Some Issues Creating CDLC
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Sorry for the nonspecific title, really didn't even know how to describe some of this in a reasonably short way. I'll have to include a video because I'm not sure I can even describe the main part of the issue well enough to convey what the problem is.
Basically, I've got most things working okay, the chart is there and everything, but the audio is just..... I don't even know how that audio possibly happened. One time I tried making it and it had the same preview audio as this video but the song itself was just silence, after re-trying to make the WWise file thing, it happens in the song too (actually after rewatching the video, it only started happening after I used Riff Repeater?), maybe someone more knowledgeable about these kinds of things can figure out some idea of what I did wrong by listening to the sounds it turned out as? I have no idea where I could have went wrong at all, I was following tutorials closely in the whole process.
Also in the video are a few less major issues:
1. The song doesn't display a title, I filled in the title fields when making it, I even tried filling it in with just basic letters (no parentheses, commas, etc) and it still resulted in the name field being empty in game.
2. One section has dynamic difficulty. I didn't make dynamic difficulty, and I didn't generate it for the song in any way, so I'm not sure where that even came from, not a big deal though, since I can just set it to max.
3. Is there a way I can lower the leading silence I set in Editor on Fire? A tutorial I followed recommended an amount of silence that definitely seems excessive, wouldn't mind trimming it down at least a few seconds, but if it's not possible, it's not really a big deal, there'll just be a bit of a wait to start the song when playing it, if I can even get these other things fixed.
Feel free to ask any other questions if they might help figure out what I could have done wrong or how to fix these things. I genuinely don't know what kind of details to give right now other than "I followed the tutorials". Also, I've made customs before and never experienced any issues anything like either of these, I think this might be my first time trying to make one since the Remastered update, not sure on that, if it has anything to do with it. I also tried fixing the CDLC with the CustomsForge Song Manager, but it didn't really do anything there.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.