Greetings and straight away and issue.

LostManAbroad

Question

Hey there. Firstly, Hello to everyone here. I just joined as I am new to Rocksmith. I joined this forum and after looking around I decided to download the CustomForge Song Manager but when I installed it and ran it I get an error message so I went to the CustomForge Song Manager Support part of the forum but there it says that I cannot post a new thread, so how am I supposed to get support when using the program.

I installed it and as soon as I try to launch it I get this error message that I do not understand.

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh629/LostManAbroad/Error_zpscaul8txm.png

1 answer to this question

Windows restricts write access to the "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)" folders unless a program "elevates" to administrator permissions. This can be done by the program prompting you to give it "permission to make changes" to the computer or by starting the program by right clicking on it and selecting the option to run as administrator. If you re-install the program outside of the Program Files folders (ie. to "C:\CustomsForgeSongManager\"), it should avoid this problem.