Locked Patreon & Future of CF

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know I recently lost my job at the company I've been working for over 3 years. Long story short I did receive a letter of recommendation from them so I will be looking for a new job.

In the meantime I an unable to support extra costs here as my income is very little next to nothing now. Therefore I must increase the goal (by $100) to cover what I donate towards the site monthly.

It has been highly requested before but today I am proud to announce that I have launched a personal Patreon for CustomsForge - https://www.patreon.com/CustomsForge

This supports my efforts and I'll be able to get improvements on the website done and released within weeks vs several months.

Additionally, I will be streaming a lot more once I get a decent schedule put together. We will do giveaways and more.

My plan is to relaunch CustomsForge with better features and better support. 

Thank you for your continued support and I want everyone to keep shredding. \m/

- Mark Beeson

(Unleashed2k)

• Like 17

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)