No song play count on some CDLC

mudhorn

Question

forgive me if this was discussed somewhere on the forum - I'm horrible at trying to find shit like that and run out of patience with myself.

That said, a problem that pops up on several songs is that do NOT record a played count/song count,/whatever you call it for the number of times a song has been played. I've run my collection thru the toolkit (which I've since deleted after it caused a virus alert (I know, it's supposed to be a false positive, but until I need to try using it...)

if there a fix, or do i either live with it or delete the offending CDLC? 

1 answer to this question

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

add DD to them and it should count again. Since the remastered update cdlc without DD don't count your plays anymore.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png