songs only partially load up

SADARKBLAZE

Question

so i have the asking alexadria songs "breathless" and "morte et dabo" downloaded. both of them load up when I go to play them, but the bar at the top of the screen that represents the sections of the song are not fully loaded. I can not select a different section to practice if I use the "practice selection" option. they also seem to have a few bugs, such as saying I have 100% completion on it when I don't or displaying an X next to a song where its supposed to display completion percentage, as well as bad note registration and what not. anyone know why this could be?

2 answers to this question

Yeah because CDLC is made by joe blow, and whoever else took the time to make it.  Unfortunately, it's one of thos ebeggers can't be choosers type of deals.  People make the effort to make the songs, and although some of them may have bad note recognition and bugs all over the place.  Unless you contact the member who amde the cdlc directly I don't know if there's any other way to fix any of the issues you're mentioning.  

• Administrator

@@Xellot it's technically possible to fix any kind of CDLC yourself if you know how to use the toolkit and EOF but that's usually not the case.

@@SADARKBLAZE You could always try to repair them via the CFSM app which can fix some of the issue you're having (like the 100% bug).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity