Cannot find the "play a phrase in upper level" mission

Jefbyos

Question

Hi all,

Does anyone ever encounter that mission in RS 2014 remastered ?

"play a phrase in upper level" (translated from french "Joue une phrase au niveau supérieur").

I cannot find it, i've searched the 'R pick' sign that usually indicates a mission to be made, without luck...

Thanks in advance !

3 answers to this question

@@Jefbyos - Based on the missions that I'm familiar with, and your translation of this mission, I'm guessing it's the "level up a phrase" mission. I think doing so either in riff repeater or through playing a song well without the phrase levels being maxed will count. Obviously you'd need DD to be enabled to do this one.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

That is what I thought, too. But I tried disabling the "maximum difficulty" setting (which I had always on, I don't use/like Dynamic Difficulty), and going into riff repeater to learn a phrase, with level up on. Which did not succeed unlocking the mission, unfortunately...

Plus, the game don't give everyone the same mission, and apart if the selection were completely random, it would not make much sense to give one based on dynamic difficulty to someone that disable it, wouldn't it ?

But, damn. I cannot figure what else it could be.