[Solved] CDLC freezes after tuning
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
I am novice in all of this, please help me find why I cant play CDLC.
I have BOX version of "Rocksmith ALL-NEW 2014 EDITION", installed itself as a Steam game. Both Steam and game itself asked me and accepted an CD-key provided in box.
Upon opening and in Steam it's named "Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered"
I've closed game after veryfing its working (created a profile, played for some time) and decided to get an CDLC using this video-guide:
Steps I've undertaken:
1. buy and install DLC via steam (.\dlc\cherubrock_p.psarc)
2. add "D3DX9_42.dll"/or alternate one to drive:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014
3. add "JerryC_Canon-Rock_v2_0_DD_p.psarc" to .\dlc\
4. open game via icon in root folder
4b. or via Steam
4c. or via Rocksmith2014_patcher.exe
5. I see console, than game opens
6. run original DLC - working
7. run CDLC - freeze after pressing ENTER in song preview view
8. run everythin again and run CDLC for second time - after tuning I can play on guitar on my own but nothing else to see.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.