Rocksmith shuts down when going to "Advanced Graphic Settings"

Mercenary

Question

Hey!

I'm assuming it's called something like "Advanced Graphic Settings" or something (because I have it in german, but you should know what I mean :D) .

The thing is, that my Rocksmith graphic settings are too high (yeah my laptop is not the very best) so it sadly lags with my 1920x1080 solution. The reason is that the graphic settings are all on the highest but everytime I try to click on "A G S" it just shuts down with an error.

I could change the solution but it doesn't look  that nice and I don't see the full fret.

It creats a MDMP-crash file if  someone can figure the problem out with them. I have already written to the ubisoft support (on sunday 15th jan.) but they suck and don't answer :) 

Would be nice if someone can help me!

2 answers to this question

you might want to make a copy of configuration settings first in case something F,s up...you can change resolution  or tone down visualquality....if it is 3 ,for example,, change to a 2 ,save and exit...see what happens..still bad try going to a 1..or try changing numbers on screenwidth, screenheight... don,t forget to make a backup copy of configuration file BEFORE you try changing something...if you change any numbers ,,you HAVE to SAVE ,then exit

here,s mine:

[Audio]
EnableMicrophone=0
ExclusiveMode=1
LatencyBuffer=4
ForceDefaultPlaybackDevice=
ForceWDM=0
ForceDirectXSink=0
Win32UltraLowLatencyMode=1
DumpAudioLog=0
MaxOutputBufferSize=0
[Renderer.Win32]