New to the game. Looking for the band called London

xprgreen

Question

I hope this is in the right section. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all that is available, as I just got the game....but I was just hoping to find out .

(I purchased some official DLC after getting the game recently. I also bought Cherub Rock and am about to explore CDLC for rocksmith (got 2014 remaster).)

Is anybody familiar with one of Nikki Sixx first group, London? and is there possibly some CLDC somewhere?!

Any help is appreciated

5 answers to this question

So, I have watched the video on how to use CLDC... and it says there should be a download icon for the songs (that are completed), but I don't see any download buttons (on the Big List you linked me to).. I only see "link 1" etc to tabs, videos, tread links. nowhere to download the actual CDLC (or send me to the forum page where the download link is). I thought maybe the treadlink column was it, since a couple of them link back to this forum (very few). But there is no simple button that leads to any download links for all the completed songs on the Big List for me

For the record, if I try to select the search button to go to search.customsforge.com , it tells me only staff are authorized to use that link.

Sorry, I thought you'd already looked for the CDLC and couldn't find it.  As you've figured out, http://ignition.customsforge.com/ is the right place to look in the first place. :D

If you can't find what you want there, you can request songs on the link I posted earlier.