Most simple way to add lyrics?

Cat With A Mustach

Question

I've been trying to add lyrics to the song in EoF. However, I am using UltraStar Creator. I am not that great with timing the 'clicks' for syllables. Also, when I add the file to the song, the blue bar's get kinda messed up, and I don't have any idea how to fix 'em. What do you guys use to match the lyrics?

2 answers to this question

I use ultrastar as well, to have the song synchronized with eof, i use the "guitar.ogg" in eof as the song file in ultrastar, that avoids the need to mess up with the blue bars (sentences), for the tapping part in ultrastar, you can slow down the song, i usually go at 70% that makes the clicking much easier

If you're going to create lyrics, definitely use the same audio you have set up in EOF (guitar.ogg), which includes any leading silence you prefixed to the chart audio. Otherwise if you have to resync the lyrics, it causes extra work and you can run into issues like the one you mentioned with the lyric line markers (the blue backgrounds for the lyric text) need to be recreated.