Drop A# Tuning Issue

JacobOwnzU

Question

I can't seem to figure out why there is a issue. This name on the song is You Won't Be Missed and it's by a band named Like Moths to Flames. I don't think they use lower tuning's than Drop A and Drop A# but for some reason I'm not sure if it's the Guitar Pro file itself, Editor on Fire or if it's just the Rocksmith Toolkit, but when I try to set the tuning for this song to Bb F Bb Eb G C (which is Drop Bb or A#) it doesn't seem to be accurate. I tried tuning my guitar to the same exact tuning on that song but the Like Moths to Flames songs are in a completely different category when I set the sort by Tuning.

I am trying to fix this, I would really like some help, if you want pictures of the problems feel free to ask.

Message me or reply to this if you would like to help me out.

This has been an issue on other songs, But I specifically wanna fix the tuning on this song.

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

RS as only a limited set of correctly named tunings and drop A# isn't one of them so it will always shows up as a custom tuning in RS but you should be able to tune and play the song on guitar without any issue (many of my In Flames CDLC are in that tuning and work flawlessly).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

It's only with the LTMF songs, I'm really confused because all of the others songs I have that are in Drop A# all go under the same "Custom Tuning" when i sort the songs by tuning but the Like Moths to Flames songs that I have don't show up under that Custom Tuning sort. It's below Korn songs and I'm pretty sure they play in A Standard.

DROPA%23.png?dl=0

Drop A# SONGS ^

confusion.png?dl=0

Songs under A Standard. I'm very confused