[solved] eof doesn't save

tron001

For my current project i've used a different version (launched as admin) of eof -->eof1.8RC10(r1337) (build 3-4-2016)  and it doesn't save as the other one version (build 2-15-2016) and the xml files  are not even in the folder of the projec. It just saves notes.eof  file. With the last eof i can import the tab but it doesn't save also. It seems a bug or  a sort of. 

If i try to import the project on a different version of eof (for example in the current one i've used usually without issues) the tab is not even loaded.

It's a long tab that i transcribed manually so  i could start again with the other version but if there is a solution could be better or at least to export the tab as a gp pro in order to use it.

solved

For others encountering this problem, the solution is to enable RS export in EOF's import/export preferences. Running as administrator is not necessary unless EOF is located in a directory that is protected by Windows (ie. in one of the "Program Files" folders) or unless you're trying to save a project to the root of a drive (ie. at c:\ ).