Locked Thread Exception Catched! Error on Win10

everytime i try to generate or save package i get this error "Thread Exception Catched!" i tried fixing it multiple times i tried installing wwise 2016, 2015, 2014 and even 2013 i kept getting same error i checked few topics of ppl getting same problem i saw someone saying unistall wwise and install 2013 with sdk and authoring and i did that aswell but i keep getting same error

http://i.imgur.com/dHzg9ck.png

it currently says 2016 missing when i install 2016 it says install either 2015, 2014 or 2013 and even if i did so i keep getting same error

• Developer

Download and install this version of Audiokinect Wwise.  Make sure you are using 32 bit installer even if you have 64 bit machine.  After install make sure you run the Wwise GUI.  Once GUI is confirmed to run, close Wwise.  Open toolkit and change Configuration setting to point the the proper 32 bit Wwise installation path.  Post your followup success here.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Download and install this version of Audiokinect Wwise.  Make sure you are using 32 bit installer even if you have 64 bit machine.  After install make sure you run the Wwise GUI.  Once GUI is confirmed to run, close Wwise.  Open toolkit and change Configuration setting to point the the proper 32 bit Wwise installation path.  Post your followup success here.

i downloaded it and ran the gui but i don't know how to change the configuration settings for toolkit to point the proper 32bit wwise i'd like if you could explain that more to me and sorry for that

plus i get this error now after downloading 2015 

http://i.imgur.com/dF4o2yc.png

• Developer

Are you able to run Wwise GUI?  What version and build of Wwise is reported when you select Help, About Wwise from the menubar in the GUI?  Is it 32-bit?

In latest version of toolkit, click on Configuration menubar and in General Config enter Wwise Path.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.