Is it against the rules to upload previously deleted CDLC's, while still giving original author credit?

MOLDY4CHEESE

Question

I had downloaded a few Anti-Flag CDLC's a while back and when I went to download more, I found out that a big uploader of the band, a user who went by both names "StayPuft" and "carldillon66" had removed the download link/file. I still have a few of the songs that he had originally uploaded though. Would it be against the rules to upload the file, while giving him all of the credit and me taking no credit whatsoever, since it's true. Like I would list his name in the description and file name (AKA: Anti-Flag - Underground Network (StayPuft's Version))? He uploaded 14/19 Anti-Flag songs and so it would only make sense to not let his work go to waste, especially since I still play the songs and the are good. I wanted someone else's opinion first, preferably someone who is more involved in the community than I am, hence why I am coming here before uploading anything.

3 answers to this question