Inserting note every eight beats

lduperval

Hi,

Is there a way to insert a note every eight beats? I am trying to create my beatmap before I import my tab, that way everything will be in sync when I import the GP tabs. I tried creating a simple tab with a quarter note every eight measures, but when I realign that, it,s as if it's a "layer" above the base beatmap. So Im trying to recreate the same thing directly in EOF without actually putting something manually every two measures.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

L

EOF doesn't have a way to do this automatically, but what is the purpose of doing this? If you just wanted to test sync, it's much easier to enable the metronome sound cue and play back the chart, ensuring a tick occurs at each beat position. If you wanted a quick way to add these notes, you could place a couple, select them, copy them to the clipboard, then use the Pg Dn to seek to the beginning of the next measure that should have a note and use paste. The more notes you copy to the clipboard before pasting, the faster you can populate the chart with a note every 8 measures. The pasted notes will only be placed the same number of beats apart though, it won't take time changes into account.