Seek next Section / Phrase

BHMath

Is there a way in EoF to directly go to the next or the previous Section / Phrase ?

Would it be possible to do so ? With or without shortcut. Easy way first ;)

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

There are no shortcuts for this, I couldn't come up with any available ones that would make sense. All left/right/up/down/Pg up/Pg dn related keyboard shortcuts are in use. You can bring up lists of phrases or sections and use those the included seek controls though. If you can come up with any I could see if they are available for such functions, otherwise I'd just have to add them to the menu without them.

"Track>Rocksmith>Manage RS phrases" (CTRL+SHIFT+M) will list all phrases in the active track, and automatically select the one that the seek position is in. Keyboard focus starts in the list part of the dialog so you can immediately use the up/down arrows to go to an adjacent section and press S to seek to it, then Enter or Escape to close the dialog.

"Beat>Events" will list all events, but it has a filter that can be set to show only RS sections. This function does not automatically select the one immediately at or before the seek position, but I put it on my to do list to add that capability.

Ok thanks for the tip. I did know for Beat>Events but not for Manage RS Phrases I'll try this !

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !