Phrases incorrect in CDLC

lduperval

Question

Hi,

I created my first CDLC here:

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/cadence-lypso-r17931

It,s OK, I guess, but when playing in Riff Repeater, the phrases that I put in originally are all messed up. I did them in TuxGuitar, exported to GP5 and imported. I told EoF to keep the phrases and I saw them all appear where I expected in EoF. But the final result is meh! I'd like to fix that one and I would like to do the phrases correctly for my next one.

So, should I not create phrases in TuxGuitar and only do it in EoF? Or is there something I forgot to do after I imported/saved in EoF?

Thanks,

L

2 answers to this question

I played your custom and noticed it didn't have DD but appeared to have phrases beyond the sections (as different parts of each section seemed to be highlighted as the song progressed, which is not something I've seen otherwise). As far as I know, phrases mostly have the purpose of increasing or decreasing difficulty in DD arrangements. Is it possible that you're confusing the function of sections (which define what you can RR) and phrases (which control difficulty in DD)?

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!